IN MY OPINION ...
If I'm honest, I see something green team to play in the second phase or Kids Preferred regular phase, as there Let's face it there are many very good teams. The Cornella although this low hours, l'Hospitalet, Juventut, Sant Adria, Granollers etc.. And as many row sugunda teams are also doing a good season.
It is true that I can be wrong, because missing no more, and desire is wrong, and that our girls JET'A 'pleasantly surprise us, since not only as father but also as fans and supporters wish to arrive as high as possible and capable of great prowess, but I am not mistaken, and if they qualify will have a very tough opponents. We all wish that were capable of at least equal to last year's Children A, B Cadets today, but I think both teams are quite different, or at least that's my impression.
We have a long to play as a team, and this is one of our major problems. It is true that sometimes played as a team and when they have made great games, but when happened to that? when before have had a low-profile opponent have left them to play at will, but when before they have a capable team, your game gets out, looking for individual play too many times where in most cases just lost ball, which is not being sought from partners and attacks are static, where the defense is always late.
Without doubt, if they qualify will have been on her own merits, but I just want to warn all of this in January if they are playing in preferred not going to be a bed of roses, if not opposite, then we are not discouraged therefore, they play against the best.
As a parent you always want your daughter stand out from the others, I conducted meetings for framing. Their partners are also nice, and that his team is capable of beating anyone who gets in your way. And as a fan I am not going to cheat, I would like all the games they won by beating and authentic to the greatest rivals, but then our team would be the best of Catalunya and possibly the best in Spain, and our girls would be the least playing in the Catalan and the rest in English, but is not the case, so when teams are ahead in their ranks there are those kinds of players, whether they will give them war if they play as you know, that no one doubts it, but most times the results will be very hard for them and for parents and fans.
0 comments:
Post a Comment