WAYS TO WATCH THE GAMES ...
there who criticized the game displayed a lot of our girls, and not lose many balls and make a game many times precipitate sure the end result would be another, but there remain consistent, it had before good team, rather, very good team and rivals also play. Thus qualifying the event as bad or very bad I find it beneath me overly critical view. It is true that the errors in the final minutes cost them the game, but missed much of the ball were generated by the pressure of rivals, and with this queiro no excuses for defeat, but not a team Osona patio school, and the proof of this is that only lost 15 or 16 points on the track of Granollers as ours at home were beaten by more than 50 points against Granollers. It is also true that every game is different and how to play an opponent at times without bothering you be better than others.
In my humble opinion, I think it was played well most of the errors and hands power to an opponent stronger than our girls.
If it is true that only 2 teams are classified by group for A-1 still have a chance, since the last meeting of the preliminary play in Osona track and winning by more than 9 can be classified as second, as and our girls JET A, or those of Osona think they are capable of beating Granollers and compliance against the other teams will be decided in Osona. And I personally have not lost hope.
falling defeated or not winning by more than 9 points are close the door to the A-1 and play in the A-2.
If someone thinks that is classified in the A-1 will be able to fight to enter the land I will not be I who take away the illusion and I really like to be wrong, but despite playing in the A-1 in the regular season I do not think they could qualify, as there will be authentic great team as Sarria, Sant Adria, Cornella, L'Hospitalet, Granollers, Joventut among others. That our girls have the skills to be among them that no one discusses it, but then pretend that they can get into the land with so many real good teams is not very coherent, but as I said is my humble opinion of a man who truly understands bit of basketball compared to others, and not for me to expect anyone to remove the illusion, it is not my intention and I hope I'm wrong ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment