This is a middle capital uncrowded beach and a large marina.
The commercial port has little movement perhaps because of its shallow draft, having a cruise ship anchored outside.
The commercial port has little movement perhaps because of its shallow draft, having a cruise ship anchored outside.
in good condition a castle-fortress San Gabriel called . Accessible by the drawbridge of the ball that is emblematic of Arrecife. On both sides of the door are two well-preserved cannons they would use to defend the port, especially after the conquest of America that were very useful for provisioning.
Especially
the village stands the tower of a large hotel called Arrecife Gran Hotel, five stars ...
nondescript shopping street where there is a dedicated trade run by Indians to perfumes.
I took several photos, some with two friends in front of the guns Palencia . Coming on the bus completely full of good practical education came a sweety, that as soon as I saw the stick into the wasted no time in giving me his seat. Rachel also loved accommodated with a naturalness and insistence that bus were perplexed. Hermosa
lesson of civility that moved me and I thanked my best because I did not understand our language, giving her a hug that took lightly.
At 15 hours we left the airport with a delay Reef half-hour of delivery problems in Madrid. This, by bus to Palencia, and this home thus completing this third visit to the Canaries which was busy for wanting to see everything, but very pretty.
I took several photos, some with two friends in front of the guns Palencia . Coming on the bus completely full of good practical education came a sweety, that as soon as I saw the stick into the wasted no time in giving me his seat. Rachel also loved accommodated with a naturalness and insistence that bus were perplexed. Hermosa
lesson of civility that moved me and I thanked my best because I did not understand our language, giving her a hug that took lightly.
At 15 hours we left the airport with a delay Reef half-hour of delivery problems in Madrid. This, by bus to Palencia, and this home thus completing this third visit to the Canaries which was busy for wanting to see everything, but very pretty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment