Monday, March 7, 2011

Buccal Fat Removal Side Effects

MEETING IN BIKES WERE FOR THE SUMMER ... SOMETHING MORE AND REEF TOUR













Peering photos

memory lane I found it. The title of the article comes to mind of a play that was very successful for years and reflecting the life of a family in the years of the English civil war.
This photo, which has inspired me, it was a few years later and reflects the low commercial work of our products are made.
First you have to my wife Rachel at their moments youths, armed with his bike and his precious treasure of a few cheeses and ready to take some pesetillas by selling them.
imagine most painful task. Not only because communications were difficult, and this article I refer to my book in which I narrate my own adventures on board the transport, but not sell any products that bring was also tricky.
We must remember the commercial spirit of the farmer at least, at least at that time, which was only interested in their products saliesen Later, in agriculture or livestock.
remember the little value they had the original products y. .. Go to original were those cheeses or those eggs, or those chickens or rabbits those ...!!!
So I can easily imagine my wife humbly offering those sheep milk cheese, so hard to find today as an honest politician.
I can also imagine how those merchants heirs of the ancient abbey face of circumstances would give a monedillas for products that exceeded the consumption of our peoples and served to sustain the economies of our families or a whim.
I think I can imagine my wife, after the bitter pill of the sale, and released because of its heavy burden, passing in front of a store with nice clothes or shoes and by speculating on their next purchase.
would have been nice to have seen his face but ... almost prefer that she tell me what the heat of the glory.
is a reminder and a tribute to the people who go to markets and are still going to sell their products with calloused hands because they have grown or bred.

0 comments:

Post a Comment